Here at LottoSpring, we have invested some serious time and money. Making sure that we have every possible payment method available. After all, if you can’t pay then you can’t play, and we want you in from winning prizes up to sharing the good news.
Depending on which country you’re in, there are different payment methods available with more on the way… Some will work better than others for your location, so take a look below and decide which one is best for you.
LottoSpring current accepts the following payment methods:
You can top up for your LottoSpring Account Subscription using Debit or Credit Cards from most countries using Mastercard and Visa Options.
If you have trouble with using your card, then we recommend calling your bank or card company and asking them to allow the transaction through. If that is not possible then choose one of the many alternatives below.
Read How to Pay by Credit Card HERE.
Neteller Online Wallet
Neteller is an e-wallet service to transfer money through the Internet – it’s a fast and easy way to deposit and withdraw your funds into/from your LottoSpring account. It takes only a few seconds and your money is sent instantly!
NETELLER makes deposits and winning withdrawals easy for you – even where debit and credit cards may not work.
Read How to Pay by Neteller HERE.
SKRILL Online Wallet
It’s easy for Skrill wallet holders to deposit funds and receive winnings from LottoSpring— you just need to provide us your email address.
Skrill is a simple, secure and quick method to make deposits and withdraw your winnings from LottoSpring with low fees.
Read How to Pay by Skrill HERE.
Klarna is a convenient, fast and direct way to activate your LottoSpring Membership using online banking.
Notice: This bank’s payment option is only available for German-speaking countries – Germany, Switzerland, Austria.
Make Payments by Klarna:
- Go to your player account at www.lottospring.com.
- Choose Lotto, Pro or VIP Pro subscription and press the “Add to cart” button.
- Click “Continue to payment” button.
- Choose Klarna as the payment method.
- You will automatically be transferred to Klarna Banking where you need to log in using your credentials.
- Lastly, follow the instructions using your own online banking details.
As soon as the payment has been processed, we’ll activate your Lotto/Pro/VIP subscription.
Kindly check the transfer fee for paying by Klarna before making the transfer. This way, it is sure that you transfer enough to cover your first cycle as we credit the arriving balance to your player account. You can find out more about its own fees along with many other payment methods here.
Other methods of payment
Use other methods of payment available for your country.
Please note that:
- Withdrawals can either be made to the player account holder name or the payer account holder name.
- Each transaction will appear as LottoSpring on your bank account statement.
- LottoSpring DOES NOT store your credit card or any other payment details.
- All payment methods have different transaction fees and you can always check that information on our website before you deposit or withdraw funds (www.lottospring.com/help/fees)
Please be informed that we are adding new payout methods in the near future. This will help in improving the speed, cost and convenience of withdrawing money from LottoSpring.