LottoSpring’s Subscription payment systems are designed to make your life easier.
It can be very upsetting to miss a draw, which might win you a fortune, if you forget to buy your lotto tickets. It can be even worse with monthly subscriptions. When you forget to pay for your subscription renewal on time you end up missing the whole game cycle, which can be a really big loss for you!
No Syndicate wins, no Multi-Wins and no Blitz wins! It could be a big mistake!
That’s why the payment for all LottoSpring subscriptions are charged on an automatic basis every cycle. We do all the work for you! Once you’ve bought a subscription, it will be automatically renewed every game cycle until you cancel it.
The way we charge your subscription fees is also well thought through for your convenience.
Here are answers of some commonly asked questions:
When does the payment take place?
Before the new cycle starts we always try 2 attempts to renew your subscription.
- First automatic attempt to renew your Subscription takes place on the last day of a current game cycle, which is always the 4th Monday of a playing period. If the payment fails, you receive an email notifying you so you can do something about it.
- We then try to take a payment again on the next day (on Tuesday morning) on the first day of the cycle. If the second payment also fails then your subscription will be automatically paused for that period and again, you’ll get email notifying you of that too. You can renew your subscription for the upcoming cycle any time.
Do we charge your LottoSpring playing account or your bank account or Credit/Debit card?
Before taking a payment, our system checks to see if you have enough money in your LottoSpring account to cover the cost for the next subscription.
- If there is enough money in your account then that’s it’s great! We will take the subscription payment from your balance. This will help you to avoid unnecessary bank transfer or credit card fees. It will also save you transfer fees of withdrawing money from your playing account.
- If you don’t have any funds on your balance – no problem! We’ll take the payment from your previously saved credit/debit card (it will be the most recent used card) instead.
- If there are some funds on your balance, but not enough to cover the whole subscription, then we will take the available amount from your balance and the rest will be charged to your credit/debit card to make up the balance.
What happens if I’m entitled for a refund?
If you have at least 3 active direct referrals in your team you get a refund depending on your, and your referrals’ subscription level. If your 3 direct, active players are at the same level as you or higher, you get 100% refund each month, as long as you are all active. We make the refund on the very last day of each game cycle, before the next cycle renewal process begins. This way your next payment is taken from refunded funds on your playing balance and therefore giving you a free subscription for the new period.
It’s your choice if you want to keep enough money on your LottoSpring balance to cover the subscription cost or withdraw all your winnings and keep it empty. However, we recommend you withdraw bigger amounts and use smaller winnings to cover your subscription payments. This way you don’t waste money on extra transaction fees.
We always send you notifications if the payment for subscription failed to go through, or if your credit card is about to expire, so that you have enough time to update your information with plant of time before the next payment is due.
You can get more information about how to update your payment details here:
When your winnings start to accumulate, and you have more than you need to cover your monthly subscription, it’s time to make your first withdrawal. It can happen very quickly, especially if you refer 3 players directly and start playing for free.
You can request a withdrawal at any time from the “Transactions” tab by clicking the “Withdrawals” button. Please be aware that our minimum withdrawal amount is 10 euro. Before you can make your first withdrawal however, you might need to go through a simple, but important, KYC verification process. KYC stands for “Know Your Customer” and it’ a procedure we have to comply with as a gaming company for regulatory reasons. It’s simple and quick. All you need to do is just follow the instructions on our website.
Finally, while requesting a withdrawal, please carefully consider the effect of transfer fees on the amount you want to withdraw. You need to work out whether it’s worth withdrawing your balance now, or allow your winnings to accumulate for another cycle or two. You can check approximate fees here: https://www.lottospring.com/help/fees.
We will be writing a complete, step-by-step KYC process document for a future article so please look out for that.