There are many great places to visit around the world, and if money is not an objection, you should not have much trouble keeping yourself occupied with great vacations. Whatever your interests, whatever you’ve envisioned for yourself, it is out there! When you have money in hand, just remember that the sky is the limit. You can virtually go anywhere you want. See things that you had only dreamed of seeing before you’ve won your fortune.
While there are many more destinations that the rich may choose to visit, these are the top 10 must-see places that should be included on the top of your list. Many of these places you will want to return to time and time again, and many of these stays may open up opportunities that you have never even imagined.
We started the list of top 10 travel destinations in our previous article and now we are ready to complete it.
Completing the list of “Top 10 Holiday Destinations” are as follows:
1. Stowed away in the Indian Ocean, the Maldives is a popular island nation that offers clear waters, seclusion, and one-of-a-kind white sandy beaches. There are friendly locals, great food, amazing weather, and plenty of places to escape from it all.
Maldives from the sky
Maldives by day
Maldives at night
Maldives in motion
2. Most people have never heard of Hvar, while it is a favorite destination of the rich and famous. With magnificent Mediterranean coastlines, luxury boutiques, world-class accommodations, vibrant nightlife, secluded coves, superior food, lush vineyards, and magnificent beaches, who wouldn’t want to visit this hidden escape?
Hvar from the sky
Hvar by day
Hvar at night
Hvar in motion
3. Found in the beautiful French Polynesia, Bora Bora has been a long-time favorite of the rich. Surrounded by a lagoon and a barrier reef, it is home to some of the world’s best aqua-centric resorts. It is popular for scuba diving, snorkeling, and water sports.
Bora Bora from the sky
Bora Bora by day
Bora Bora at night
Bora Bora in motion
4. Filled with glamour and vintage luxuries, Saint Tropez is a popular destination for the rich and famous. With one of the best French yachting vacation experiences, it is home to some of the most luxurious yachts in the world. It has world-class hotels, fine dining, and great nightlife.
Saint Tropez from the sky
Saint Tropez by the day
Saint Tropez at night
Saint Tropez in motion
5. And, many of the rich and famous say that they can’t get enough of visiting Aspen in Colorado. With luxurious ski resorts for the colder weather, it is also a place of year-round beauty. Filled with family homes costing more than $1 million each, it has also become the home of many rich people who have visited and decided to stay. Aspen has also become a wedding destination for the rich from around the world.
Aspen from the sky
Aspen by day
Aspen at night
Aspen in motion
What the Future Holds for You…
Now your dreams have come true and you have won the lottery. Continue making them come true and travel the world. Enjoy the hidden gems and the lifestyle that very few have the opportunity to enjoy. Set sail and go off on a yachting adventure. Stroll on the less visited beaches and swim in the clear pristine waters. Learn how to scuba dive and snorkel.
Bring out the true adventurer in yourself and start planning your next holiday adventure today. Any time is as great time as heading out on a new excursion, and experience all the wonders the world can offer! Take time to enjoy your new-found fortune and have a safe travels!